As we adjust to the exigencies of the pandemic, we’ve made some changes. This page is where you can note what’s new. Thanks for your patience!
September 22nd, 2020
A quick reminder: Due to limited space and staff, we are unable to wind your yarn. We’ve taken this step for the safety of our small team of Mice; it reduces the production of aerosols in our workspace. It also helps to shorten the fulfillment time for all orders.
If you need guidance on how to wind a hank of yarn into a center-pull ball, visit our ‘Winding Yarn by Hand’ tutorial. It gives you step-by-step instructions, accompanied by helpful photos. This tutorial is also available in print in our Learn-To-Knit and Learn-To-Crochet Companions.
Thank you for your understanding!
September 3rd, 2020
GIFT CARDS & DISCOUNT CODES
At checkout, there is a box where you can add Gift Cards and Discount codes. There are some great features and just one limitation:
- On each order, you can use many Gift Card codes AND one (only one) Discount Code.
- To use many Gift Card codes on one order, just click “Apply” and add another.
- However, you can only use one Discount code on each order. When you click “Apply”, the box will display the last code you entered.
- If we are running an automatic promotion (such as a sitewide sale), you won’t be able to enter even one discount code.
- LOCALPICKUP is a discount code. Mouse Points rewards are also a discount code.
- If you want to use a discount code (such as Mouse Points rewards) on an order you’d like to pick up, use the discount code and write LOCAL PICKUP in the “Notes” field when you check out. We will refund your shipping.
Questions? Call 206-780-2686 (option 1) or write to email@example.com.
LOCAL PICKUP New Location
Beginning 1 September 2020, the pickup location will be at our online offices, 179 Madrone Lane N, in the building above and behind Mora Ice Creamery. From the old storefront, walk up the hill and turn left into the parking lot. Local Pickup is available 7 days a week from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.
August 17th, 2020
Our Island Store will shutter permanently on August 31st, 2020, after twenty years of service. Our dedication to helping you enjoy the traditional fiber arts will continue through our online store.
Online, Churchmouse will thrive by serving our beloved community, near and far, through churchmouseyarns.com.
Delivery by post may take up to ten days to ship because we are very cautious about safety protocols.. We salute and support the hard-working members of the United States Postal Service!
Contactless Local Pickup is available. To arrange contact-free hand off on Bainbridge Island, please order online and use code LOCALPICKUP at checkout. This removes the shipping fee and alerts our staff to prepare your order for pickup. We will notify you via email when your order is ready (within 72 hours).