Mouse Points FAQ
What are Mouse Points?
Whenever you purchase anything from Churchmouse you’ll earn Mouse Points. Get enough and you’ll earn a discount!
How do I earn Mouse Points?
Earn one point per every dollar spent. The more points you accrue, the more your points are worth:
- 300 Mouse Points = $10 off
- 600 Mouse Points = $25 off
- 900 Mouse Points = $50 off
- 1200 Mouse Points = $75 off
- 1500 Mouse Points = $110 off
Points never expire, and they have no cash value. To convert your unused Yarn Cards, see below.
How else can I earn Mouse Points?
There are two other ways to earn:
- Via the Mouse Points panel, follow us on Instagram and Facebook for 15 points each. Valid once per customer.
- Refer a friend! Via the Mouse Points panel, share a unique-to-you link to our shop with a friend. They’ll get a free shipping offer, and once they complete a purchase using that offer, you’ll get 25 points! You can refer as many friends as you like.
How do I sign up?
Mouse Points are automatically connected to your Churchmouse Account online.
What if I use more than one email address?
We can’t combine points from different accounts or different email addresses, so now is a good time to choose which email address you want to use when shopping and/or for your Churchmouse Account on churchmouseyarns.com.
Can I use Mouse Points online without an account?
The only way to use Mouse Points is through your Churchmouse Account. But don’t worry! An account is super easy to set up. And it has other benefits. Go here to learn how.
How do I track my Mouse Points?
Whenever you're on our site, just click the tea leaf icon in the bottom-right corner or log into My Account and look for My Mouse Points. Your total rewards to date will appear in either place.
How do I redeem my Mouse Points?
Again, simply click the tea leaf icon or log into My Account and look for My Mouse Points. Follow the prompts to get a discount code. At checkout, there is a box where you can add Gift Cards and Discount codes.
- On each order, you can use many Gift Card codes AND one (only one) Discount Code. Your Mouse Points code is a Discount Code.
- You can only use one Discount code on each order. When you click “Apply”, the box will display the last code you entered.
- If we are running an automatic promotion (such as a sitewide sale), you won’t be able to enter even one discount code, including Mouse Points.
- LOCALPICKUP is a discount code. If you want to use your Mouse Points rewards on an order you’d like to pick up, use the Mouse Points code and write LOCAL PICKUP in the “Notes” field when you check out. We will refund your shipping.
What do I do with my old “Yarn Cards”?
Mail your Yarn Cards to us at the address below with your name and email address included, and we’ll convert your “Yarn Cards” into Mouse Points at double the amount shown (i.e. $100 on a Yarn Card equals 200 Mouse Points)!
179 Madrone Lane, Suite 100
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Important points about Mouse Points
You’ll find these details helpful:
- Use only one email address. If you use two or more, you’ll have multiple sets of Mouse Points and they can’t be combined.
- You must have a Churchmouse Account to earn points or use your discount(s).
- Every single dollar you spend earns one Mouse Point.
- You can use your discount code(s) on everything except buying a Gift Card.