Far across the world, in 19th century St Petersburg, a young delivery boy became engrossed in the art of blending tea. This passion became Pavel Kousmichoff’s life work and a profession he passed on to his son and grandson. Fleeing the Bolshevik revolution in 1917, the Kousmichoff family resettled in Paris, where they continued to grow as one of Europe’s most successful tea companies. Spreading from Paris to London and Berlin, they survived through revolution and world war to end up in your tea cup.
From this romantic history of traditional craftsmanship, come these light, fragrant Russian teas. Delicately flavored with floral extracts, citrus essences, and exotic spices—each blend is as delectable and delightful as the next.
Kusmi Tea presents their teas both in 4.4 oz loose leaf tins and boxes of 20 hand-stitched muslin tea bags. The tins and boxes are beautifully styled in the original packaging that Pavel Kousmichoff used in 1867. Let the pleasant, smooth tastes of these expertly blended teas bring you back to the days of the tsars!
- Troika — Black tea from China, Ceylon (present day Sri Lanka) and India with scents of bergamot, orange and mandarin.
- Prince Vladimir — Black tea from China with scents of citrus fruits, vanilla and spices.
- Bouquet of Flowers No. 108 — Black tea from China, Ceylon and India with scents of bergamot, lemon, lime, orange, mandarin and flowers. Kusmi’s oldest tea.
- Anastasia — Black tea from China with scents of bergamot, lemon and orange blossom.
- Russian Evening No. 50 — Russian blend of black tea from China and India, low in caffeine.
- St Petersburg — Black tea from China with scents of citrus fruits, red fruits and caramel.
- Ginger-Lemon Green — Green tea from China with scents of lemon and ginger.
- Mini Tin Assortment — Contains five .88 oz tins, one of each of Prince Vladimir, Anastasia, Bouquet of Flowers No. 108, St Petersburg, and Troika.
Tin of Troika.
20 sachets of Troika.
Tin of Prince Vladimir.
20 sachets of Prince Vladimir.
Tin of Bouquet of Flowers.
20 sachets of Bouquet of Flowers.
Tin of Anastasia.
20 sachets of Anastasia.
Tin of Russian Evening.
20 sachets of Russian Evening.
Tin of St. Petersburg.
20 sachets of St. Petersburg.
Tin of Ginger Lemon Green.
20 sachets of Ginger Lemon Green.
5 mini tins of Russian teas.