Updated July 14th, 2020
We're so excited to take the next step in making the socially distant experience a little easier for you with our contactless pick up at our storefront on Bainbridge Island! Here’s how it works:
- Order online at churchmouseyarns.com. At checkout, use code LOCALPICKUP. That will remove the shipping charge and alert our online staff that you will pick it up.
- It may take us up to 72 hours to fill your order.
- Look for an email that says it’s ready for pickup at 118 Madrone Lane in the center of the village on Bainbridge Island.
- You can pick up your order 7 days a week, between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- When you arrive to pick up please:
- Wear a mask;
- Ring the doorbell;
- A Mouse will place your package on the outside table.
- For everyone’s health and well-being, please note:
- You won’t be able to add to your order at pickup;
- All sales must be done online;
- We can only offer advice or help through email@example.com or over the phone.
- Call us between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm by dialing 206-780-2686 and pressing 1.
Updated May 15th, 2020
Thank you for your patience now and over the last months. It’s with pleasure—and with your health and the health of our staff as our first priority—that we are able to resume shipping on a limited basis. This is a small step; nonetheless, it’s a step forward we are so happy to take!
Here are the details:
- Our very small team of on-site Mice are practicing safe social distancing and other prudent measures recommended by Governor Inslee as they fulfill your orders. This means your order may take up to two weeks to be processed. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your package’s tracking number.
- If you have placed an order before today, May 16th, please know that we are currently working on fulfilling your order and your package should be on its way to you in the next week.
- For the safety of our small team of Mice we are unable to provide a few of our usual services. Due to limited space and staff, we’ve temporarily suspended winding your yarn. This will shorten the fulfillment time for all orders, as well as reduce the production of aerosols in our workspace. See here for instructions on winding yarn by hand. We are also unable to provide curbside pick-up at this time.
- As we restart our operations in carefully calculated steps during this pandemic, our next goal is to resume phone service. Until we can, please keep in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) which we can answer from home. We are also considering how we might offer pick-up or delivery in cautiously safe ways since either method involves much more personal interaction which all of us are trying to minimize. That is a longer term goal.
We will keep you informed of all Churchmouse news on this page and through our emails. So continue to check your inbox! Finally, we are so grateful for your support and understanding as we slowly, but surely, adapt to the changes brought about by this pandemic. Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep knitting!