V For Vivi
V For Vivi
Knitting this little pullover is as easy as A, B, C. It has a perfectly simple raglan construction—top-down and seamless. But what makes V for Vivi from Big Bad Wool extra special? The option for a wee embroidered monogram! You can chart a small, personalized design in the graph provided—the pattern tells you just how to position your embroidery and even includes letter templates.
This four page pattern includes:
- Instructions for knitting this sweater in six different sizes
- Tips on how to finish and embellish this pullover
- Two typography charts
- A small graph with graphics, aiding your monogram design
- A concise abbreviations guide and clearly illustrated sizing schematic
- A scratch off code to download the pattern PDF on Ravelry.
Sizes: preemie (newborn, 6 month, 12 month, 2, 4).
Finished Chest: 14.75 (17.25, 19.5, 21, 22.5, 24.75)".
2 (2, 3, 3, 4, 4) skeins Big Bad Wool Weepaca (95 yds/86m each).
NEEDLES & NOTIONS
US 7 (4.5mm) 16" and 24" circular needles and a set of 5 DPNs, or size needed to obtain gauge.
Blunt darning needle to finish.
21 stitches and 30 rows = 4"/10cm in stockinette stitch worked in the round.
Big Bad Wool "V For Vivi" printed pattern (requires shipping).